Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian!

Brian is enjoying his 29th birthday. After church this morning we picked up lunch and went out in the yard for a bit. What a beautiful day!
We later packed up and went to the park, where we discovered the petting farm. Sydney loved watching the pigs run around and would not let go of the bar.


Daddy told her about ducks and the sounds they make, so she started to do it too. She had so much fun. Here Sydney is pointing to 2 ducks chasing each other. She talked the entire time. I think she loved it!
After Sydney's afternoon nap we are going out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Fischer.

2 comments:

Gina said...

She's so beautiful!! I love the picture of her staring at the pigs! So cute. And great idea to post about all her favorites right now. Do you mind if I steal that idea!?

Fischer Family said...

Of course not! I can't wait to read it.