Sorry for the lack of posts. I have so many great pictures of all of the many fun things we have been doing, but I got deeply interested in a book serious. I fell for the trap and got sucked into Stephenie Meyer's book Twilight. After reading that 500+ page book you can't stop and have to read all 4... If you know me, you know that it is rare to find me reading and even more rare to see me finish a book. Well, I couldn't put these down. I read 4 book of over 500 pages each! I am impressed myself. Not as impressed as my friend Gina. She read all 4 books 3 times through before I finished them once! At least I am not alone in this obsession!
Not to mention that Picassa has decided to stop cooperating and I cannot find all of my August photos in 1 location. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures (that I can locate at the moment).

Sydney on her bike from great grandpa Gasorski. She is a little small for it, but already loves to sit on it. This was after going for a bike ride after breakfast at one of our favorite college restaurants. While we were in the park we were interviewed and photographed for the newspaper.

Dancing Queen Sydney spinning and enjoying her day at the petting farm.
We were extremely busy in August going to almost every park / kids activity possible in Michigan. Brian and I even had a few nice dates. We went to 2 weddings, the Jason Mraz concert and had a nice weekend in Chicago. Thank you babysitters :) We have been having so much fun that it is hard to see it come to a COLD end! I am already having anxiety about going back to work, but know when the snow hits and we are stuck inside that it will be good for both Sydney and I to get out of the house. She will be having fun next week playing with her school friends, going outside, for walks to see the ducks, having music class and circle time, and doing daily arts and crafts... but it will still be hard to end our weekdays together.
1 comment:
They are quite addicting! We'll have to go see the movie when it comes out:-)
Post a Comment